The pace of digital transformation of the world economy has led to related changes in the QA processes that validate software enabling such a transformation. As the complexities of Software Development Life Cycle or SDLC have increased, the testing processes too have evolved in the form of increased automation, virtualization and leveraging of the cloud.
However, notwithstanding the benefits of increased test automation, the inherent complexity of writing codes can not only be unnerving but prove to be costly as well. Hence, the felicity of writing automation codes that are platform, browser and language independent a la Selenium Testing is remarkable indeed.
Selenium Testing Services provide the requisite architecture to testers wherein writing of codes is not a difficult task but an interesting assignment. Of late, companies looking to implement Agile and DevOps principles in their processes have taken recourse to Selenium Software Testing to ensure test automation, quicker time to market, and building glitch free software.
Test automation of software has increasingly found traction among business stakeholders. This is mainly due to the rapidly changing market dynamics, increased complexity of software in terms of technology usage and higher customer expectations. Furthermore, the challenge of test automation has driven testers to leverage cloud based resources and increased use of virtualization.
The benefits of test automation can be diverse:
- Greater test coverage and better identification of system glitches
- Enabler of a quicker end to end SDLC testing
- Capable of reusing the test codes irrespective of platforms thus saving costs
- Get rid of the tedium of manual testing leading to better deployment of resources
- Leads to better test efficiency and consistency
- Increased cost optimization, faster time to market and better user acceptance